Error Attaching the Debugger To the Role Instance

If you saw my last post, I am in the process of refreshing my PC and installing all of the programs that were removed. One of those installs was the latest Azure SDK. Once I had completed the install I started testing my Azure solutions and noticed I was getting this error. I finally had some time to work on it, but did not find a direct fix. The only thing different from before I started refreshing my PC was that I was not have IIS installed, however I was still using IIS Express as the Local Development Server. "Refresh My PC" had removed IIS, but instead of checking to see if that was what I needed, I simply turned on "Internet Information Services Hostable Web Core" Feature which was mentioned here. This fixed my issue and my web roles fired right up!

Currently rated 1.5 by 37 people

  • Currently 1.486486/5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Posted by: BayerWhite
Posted on: 5/29/2013 at 2:26 PM
Actions: E-mail | Kick it! | DZone it! | del.icio.us
Post Information: Permalink | Comments (0) | Post RSSRSS comment feed
Comments are closed